THE PAESTUM ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK (WHICH INCLUDES THE MUSEUM AND THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL AREA) IS OPEN EVERY DAY – EXCEPT 25 DECEMBER AND 1 JANUARY – FROM 08:30 TO 19:30 (LAST ADMISSION 18:50).
From october to march, this access closes at sunset according to the following hourly chart:
- from 1 to 26 october 2019: h 18:00;
- from 27 october to 20 december 2019: h 17:30;
- from 21 december 2019 to 31 january 2020: h 17:30;
- from 1 to 29 february 2020: h 17:30;
- from 1 to 28 march 2020: h 18:00.
After the sunset the archaeological area is limited to the illuminated trail (temple area of nettuno and c.d. basilica).
Access after the sunset is possible from porta principale (in front of the nettuno temple) until 18:50.
Closing time of the archaeological area at 19:30(last ticket 18:50).
The Museum is closed every first Monday of the month.
It is possible to purchase tickets up until 40 minutes before the closing time. Ticket info
The Paestum Archaeological Park allows free admission on the following days:
- every first Sundays of the month from January to Dicember 2020* (in these days it is not possible to enter in the temple of Neptune);
*On Sunday 1 March the initiative of the Ministry for cultural heritage and activities and tourism will be suspended, which provides free admission to museums, archaeological parks and other places of state culture throughout Italy every first Sunday of the month.
- every Thursday afternoon from 18:00 to 19:30 (last entry 18:50);