THE PAESTUM ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK (WHICH INCLUDES THE MUSEUM AND THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL AREA) IS OPEN EVERY DAY – EXCEPT 25 DECEMBER AND 1 JANUARY – FROM 08:30 TO 19:30 (LAST ADMISSION 18:50).
From october to march, this access closes at sunset according to the following hourly chart:
- from 1 to 26 october 2019: h 18:00;
- from 27 october to 20 december 2019: h 17:30;
- from 21 december 2019 to 31 january 2020: h 17:30;
- from 1 to 29 february 2020: h 17:30;
- from 1 to 28 march 2020: h 18:00.
After the sunset the archaeological area is limited to the illuminated trail (temple area of nettuno and c.d. basilica).
Access after the sunset is possible from porta principale (in front of the nettuno temple) until 18:50.
Closing time of the archaeological area at 19:30(last ticket 18:50).
The Museum is closed every first Monday of the month.
It is possible to purchase tickets up until 40 minutes before the closing time. Ticket info
The Paestum Archaeological Park allows free admission on the following days:
- first Sunday of the month from October to March (the access to the Temple of Neptune is not allowed during these days);
- culture week 5-10 March 2019;
- every Thursday afternoon from 18:00 to 19:30 (last entry 18:50);
- 15 June 2019, feast of the patron saint;
- 3 December 2019, international disability day.